Monday, September 10, 2012

The waiting!

Every idea that rumbles in our minds is maybe a way to open a new door to a new start,thought or blockage.I preffer to think that most of my thoughts can help me find the road and the destination that Im searching.Isn't ironic,we always search something but never know exactly what?I guess that is the interesting part of life.I don't think I would like to know the future or to have a plan so strict that I forget to smile or enjoy the little things.
During my "rumble" of thoughts...I watch the mothers waiting to pick up their children.
I went inside to take the little blond innocent girl with shiny blue eyes.It's the second time I see her.She seemed quiet and shy.I looked at her and she just showed me the door.
"Ga naar buiten." (Go outside) ,she said.
Of course I did so because It was normal to do so.
After she went out from the building,she beggan to run to the back of the school,throwing herself on the ground,shouting and kicking me with her feet.
In this whole time,I tried to remain calm and figure out what was the problem.I surely didnt't expect that reaction.But it went good.I ended up taking her in my arms and walking to the place we supposed to be taken with the buss.
I am mentally exhausted by the energy she threw at me.But it doesn't matter.The road goes on and on.
I wonder what would've happen if I didn't come today at Dann's work.Would've the incident still taken place?Or my presence can influence the world as much as a tiny creature like an ant.I know that my actions have consequences,but I never believed that by just being there can also make the same big difference.
We will never know how much power we have and I strongly think we shouldn't know...because we still can't handle knowledge or information.We just don't know it yet....

No comments:

Post a Comment