Saturday, September 8, 2012

The Morning Coffee Thought!

I so love the smell of coffee in the morning.And now with the sun passing through the windows and the light touching my cheecks,I feel calm.I love the fact that I didnt't turn on the Tv or Radio to disturb my mind like we all do everyday.We don't know how to appreciate silence anymore.Good that I still can,because I try to take that dependance out of my life.So today ,no television at all.
Last night I stayed at home,alone.It's festival time,like circus + party that takes for few days and everyone was there.Why didn't I went?Well,first there was no one to go with.Sounds pathetic but It's the truth.It's a hard life when you move to another country where everything that you were familiar with is gone.People are different and they preffer the familiar people they grew up with.That's what happens in small comunities.
Let's not blame them.I don't.There are many other reasons why you can't build a strong friendship here.For example,Im not independent yet.I live for a year here and the part with the documents is not going so good.The result to that is not having the posibility to work legaly,so no money in my pockets.That wasn't so bad when I was in Romania,Bucuresti.Because I had friends and way more ideas of activity than here.Difference;big city ,small town.


No comments:

Post a Comment