Saturday, February 16, 2013

My way of love!

Hmm,apparently I like to write in the morning.Where I can enjoy my coffee in peace and think of things.I was told I don't know what love is...
That's an understatement.I do not know everything,that's impossible, but I know my share.
I am the type of person who is deeper than the surface,sees beyond flesh and feels more than just joy around the one I love.
Even though the people are 'ugly';and by ugly I mean repulsive,greedy and cruel-including me sometimes; I still see the good in them.I still trust them,despite the contrary.
I was told I believe in fantasies,in romantic movies that are not true and does not exist.Too bad people forgot the beauty in that.Those movies are coming from a true story told once by someone.Everything is possible in this world,and for me that's the ultimate motto.
I think part of life is seeing the things and possibilities over the fake wall people show,and beauty in things.It's something big ,coming from a totally pessimistic as me.But that's my survival,my rope taking me from a deep hole,my light in the dark; to go on.
It's been there all along, stronger than anything,keeping me just above the surface of the water,not letting me drown.
As for my believe in love,is like jumping from a cliff believing that you will survive,just that believe.Crazy enough!
The craziness,the ability to do stupid things for your love,to not be afraid of the labels people set in your mind; "Aw,stupid ass,he/ she doesn't know he/ she makes fun of himselve/herself"; when you love,that doesn't matter.If its necessary,you do it.
I'm realistic,maybe too much,but I still can create that balance.
I don't think the classic holding hands,giving flowers or singing a serenade for your lover should be done like a program or set by someone.They are not even needed sometimes,because other things fill your heart.The heart must be fed so it will grow,so much that the bond between two beings is complete,as one soul.
Hard to get that,and to reach it in this world falling apart in the madness and layers of false thinking.
But I am here,I exist and my believes won't vanish any time soon.
I hope everyone can have this in their lives,or at least understand that they already do.
It's okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment